AH79 Whale Watching and Blue Lagoon by Iceland Excursions - Gray Line Iceland
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
See the whales and the bird life at Faxafloi bay and visit the Whale Exhibition Centre to learn more about these amazing creatures.
- Departs from: Passengers can take a bus from the Blue Lagoon at 15:00, 17:15 or 19:00.
- Departure times: 09:00
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Reykjavik
What to bring:
- Packed Lunch
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
This is a nice combination of tours AH75 Whale Watching and AH29 Blue Lagoon Direct for those who want to do more in one day.
We will sail to the home of a unique variety of the Minke whales, Humpbacks, Harbour Porpoises and White-beaked Dolphins, which are all common sights in this tour. The local bird life is also diverse, including birds as the Puffin, Arctic tern, Gannet and many varieties of Gull. The entrance to the Whale Exhibition Centre is free of charge for Whale Watching passengers.
After a lunch break in downtown Reykjavík we pick you up at 12:30 and continue the tour to the Blue Lagoon where you can enjoy the qualities it has to offer! The lagoon is a unique geothermal spa situated in the youngest lava field in west Iceland. Once there you have many recreational options such as walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water, relaxing in a geothermal steam bath or releasing the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall.
Departures from the Blue Lagoon back to Reykjavík are at 15:00, 17:15 and 19:00. Transfer time to Reykjavík is about 50 minutes.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.