AGRA OVERNIGHT TOUR WDL 1002 by Welcome Rajasthan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This tour package offer you the city sightseeing of Delhi and Agra.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 2 Days
- Starts & ends in: Delhi
- 3 Star Hotel
- Heritage Style Hotel
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Pickup from Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver. On the first day of the tour, you will take a breathtaking drive to Agra through the Indian country side. Upon arrival, you proceed to see the architectural wonder of the World, the unsurpassed Taj Mahal. This monument is a fine example of the fusion of many architectural wonders of the World. After sightseeing the Taj Mahal.
The tour continues with a visit to the Agra Fort. From the little octagonal tower in the Agra Fort one can get the most amazing view of the Taj Mahal. The tower lies across the River Jamuna. It was here that Aurangzeb, the third son of Shah Jahan, kept his father under house arrest where the Emperor spent the last years of his life gazing at the tomb of his beloved.
This is followed by a visit to the marble factory to witness the inlay work of precious and semi-precious stones into marble. The first day of the tour ends here and you will be transferred to your hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
After breakfast, you can take an excursion to the ancient ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri. The city was built in red sandstone in honor of Saint Salim Chisti who foretold the birth of 3 sons to Emperor Akbar.
The place is an example of strong stability combined with creativity. Each important edifice here represents uniqueness by itself. Outstanding among them are: the Diwan-e-Khas, Punch Mahal, the Tomb of Salim Chisti, and the Buland Darwaza. Once you are done with the Sightseeing you proceed to get back to Delhi.
Evening Drive to Delhi Airport / Train Station for your Home Destination. (Service Ends).
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.