Best of Himachal Tour by Smooth Holidays Pvt. Ltd
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Land of Himachal Popularly known as the Devbhumi - "Land of the Gods", Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill state in India, nestles in north-west region of western Himalayas.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 12 Days
- Takes Place In: Delhi
- 2 Star Hotel
- 3 Star Hotel
What to bring:
Included in price:
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Arrive Delhi. Meeting & Greeting at airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 02: Delhi - Amritsar
Morning transfer to railway station / airport to board train / fight for Amritsar. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Afternoon visit the Golden Temple (The famous Sikh pilgrim place) and other interesting sights. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Amritsar - Dharamshala (195 kms / 06 hrs ).
Morning leave for Dharamshala, where His Holiness Dalai Lama lives in exile On arrival transfer to hotel. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Dharamshala
Morning half day tour of Dharamshala visiting The Tibetan Medical Center, Church of St. John, meditation courses & local monasteries. Rest of the day is free. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Dharamshala - Manali
Morning leave by surface for Manali (approx 09 hrs drive), enroute enjoy the most beautiful & picturesque part of the Himachal Pradesh which takes you through some exhilarating scenery. In the evening on arrival in Manali transfer to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
ASK FOR TOUR
Day 06: Manali
Morning half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, old Manali village and a Tibetan monastery. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
Today full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Manali - Kullu - Shimla ( 260 Kms / 8 Hrs )
Morning drive to Shimla, which was once the Summer Capital of India during the British Raj . Enroute visiting the famous Kullu Shawl Industry. On arrival in Shimla transfer to hotel. Overnighta at hotel.
Day 09: Shimla
Morning free. Afternoon half day city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple, Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & The Ridge. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Shimla - Chail - Kufri - Nalderha - Shimla
Today full day excursion visiting Chail, Kufri and Naldehra. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Shimla - Chandigarh ( 110 Kms / 4 hrs )
Morning leave for Chandigarh . On arrival in Chandigarh transfer to your hotel. Afternoon sightseeing of Chandigarh visiting Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Sukhna Lake, Sector 17 Market etc. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Chandigarh - Delhi ( 238 Kms / 5 hrs )
Morning at leisure. In the afternoon leave for Delhi. On arrival transfer to airport to connect flight for onwards destination.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.