CAMEL SAFARI TOUR WDL 1015 by Welcome Rajasthan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Welcome Rajasthan Travel Services Camel Safari tour in Dessrt area to discover Local villages.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 5 Days
- Starts & ends in: Delhi
- 3 Star Hotel
- Heritage Style Hotels
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1: Delhi / Jaipur
Pickup from Delhi Airport / Railway Station by placard carrying driver. Later straight drive to Jaipur, upon arrival in Jaipur visit to the fabled Pink City, the Jaipur of old. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple. Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional Dinner with dance and Music. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur / Bikaner
Departure after breakfast for Bikaner. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Evening drive to village Raisar, 15 Kms from Bikaner on Jaipur Highway, N.H. 11. you would be leaving for the desert camp with folk musician entertaining them. You would be welcomed in traditional way and dinner would be served with bonfire and folk music. After dinner, back to Raisar by Camel Carts and drive back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Bikaner
After breakfast at hotel Sightseeing of Bikaner, visit Junagarh fort. Later Half Day Camel Safari (App. 12 Kms.) - Starting point of the safari is village Raisar, 15 Kms. from Bikaner on Jaipur highway, N.H. 11, . Safari starts at 13:30 Hrs. from the above point and travel through sand dunes, enroute visit village Panpalsar to see traditional village life, beautiful mud houses and colorful costumes and reach at the camp before sunset. Guest would be served tea and snacks during sunset and back to transport point. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Bikaner - Jaipur
After breakfast, visit the Desnok world famous Rat Temple. Later drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur Installation at Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: Jaipur - Delhi
After breakfast, visit the magnificent Amber Palace. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Later drive to Delhi airport for your home destination.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.