Gangtok Darjeeling Tour by Smooth Holidays Pvt. Ltd
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The toy train coming from Siliguri is some thing which is liked by the elders and the children equally. The real fun in coming to Darjeeling is on the toy train. It takes six to se
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 6 Days
- Starts & ends in: Delhi
- 2 Star Hotel
- 3 Star Hotel
Included in price:
Day 01 : Siliguri/Bagdogra to Gangtok (135 km. / approx 4.30 hrs)
Welcome to 'Gangtok Darjeeling Tour'. On arrival at Siliguri (NJP) railway station or Bagdogra (IXB) airport meet & greet by Navigator India's representative. Drive to Gangtok. On the way you you will visit Corotation Bridge & magnificent view of the river Tista.
Day02 : Gangtok city tour
Proceed on a city tour in Gangtok including Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok; 3 view points offering panoramic view of snow capped Himalayan peaks & Gangtok city. Proceed to visit Rumtek Monastery/ Jhakri Falls (any one), Institute of Tibetology to have a glance of Tibetan Thanka and antics, Orchid House (having numerous collection of orchids), Enchay Monastery ,Dodurl Chorten etc.
Day 03 : Excursion - Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir.
Early in the morning (7.30 am) drive for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake, situated 32 km away from the city at an altitude of above 12,000 ft. & Baba Mandir another 01 hour drive. Enjoy yak ride around the lake (own cost). Drive back to hotel for lunch. Enjoy your evening at MG Marg in Gangtok.
Note: Foreigner are not allowed to go to Baba Mandir. They can go up to Tsomgo Lake only accompanied by a local guide (compulsory). Guide charges to be paid extra.
Day 04 : Gangtok to Darjeeling (120 Km./ 5 hrs)
Today you will transferred to Darjeeling from Gangtok, a picturesque drive through Himalayan hills. On the way visit Peshok view point the confluence of river Teesta & Rangeet.
Day 05 : Darjeeling sight seeing.
Early in the morning (around 4 am), proceed to Tiger Hill to view the breath taking view of Mt.Kanchandzonga (28,200 ft.) & effect of sunlight on the same along with the adjoining peaks like Kabru & Pandim. On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast proceed for a half day excursion to Himalayan Mountaineering (HMI) & Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Peace Pagoda, Japanese Temple, Tea garden (outer view), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Sunday closed) etc.
Day 06: Darjeeling to Siliguri/Bagdogra (90 km. / 3 hrs.)
Today is your farewell day for your 'Gangtok Darjeeling Tour'. Drive back to Siliguri (NJP)/ Bagdogra (IXB) through lush green tea gardens & undulating hills for your onward journey with happy memories to cherish.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.