DESERT CAMEL SAFARI TOUR WJP 1011 by Welcome Rajasthan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Welcome Rajashan Offer you Desser camel safari tour for 05 Days.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 5 Days
- Starts & ends in: Jaipur
- 3 Star Hotel
- Heritage Style Hotels
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur
Pickup from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station by placard carrying driver. Later straight drive to Jaipur, upon arrival in Jaipur visit to the fabled Pink City, the Jaipur of old. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple. Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional Dinner with dance and Music. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur / Bikaner
Depart after an early breakfast for Shekhawati. See the Cenotaphs, Stepwells, eautifully painted Havelis & Old Streets. Proceed after lunch for Bikaner. Visit the Camel-breeding Farm just before Bikaner (open 3 - 5 pm). Check-in at hotel for overnight stay in Bikaner.
Day 3: Bikaner
After breakfast start for Camel Safari 1 Day and 1 Night on Full Board Basis - Safari starts at 8:30 AM from village Raisar and travel through sand dunes, enroute village Bamblu to see traditional village life, beautiful mud houses and colorful costumes and village school. Lunch break, then visit village Panpalsar and reach at camp before sunset. Guest would be served tea and snacks during sunset time, followed by dinner with bonfire and folk music, overnight stay at camp.
Day 4: Bikaner - Jaipur
Today morning wake up will be with trumpet blown and break-fast, leave for the safari ending point by camel carts. Later drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur Installation at hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Departure
After breakfast, visit the magnificent Amber Palace. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Later drive to Jaipur airport for your home destination.
Hotel accommodation for this tour
Hotel which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money .
City Heritage Hotels
Jaipur Hotel Umaid Bhawan / Umaid Mahal / Similar
Bikaner Hotel Ganga Mahal / Raj Vilas / Bhairon Vilas / Similar
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.