DESERT CIRCLE TOUR WJP 1010 by Welcome Rajasthan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Desert Circle Tour Jaipur 5 Days 4 Nights.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 5 Days
- Starts & ends in: Jaipur
- 2 Star Hotel
- 3 Star Hotel
- Heritage Style Hotels
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT JAIPUR
Pickup from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and transfer to Hotel. Post Lunch, visit to the fabled Pink City, the Jaipur of old. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening free for your own activities like shopping etc.
Tourist Places: Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar
DAY 2: JAIPUR - AJMER - JODHPUR
After breakfast at hotel, Depart for Jodhpur en route visiting Ajmer (Dargah of Sufi Saint Salim Chishti) / Pushkar (Holy Lake & the only Brahma Temple in the World) on way. Upon arrival Check-in at Hotel in evening.
Tourist Places: Dargah, Brahma Temple, Pushkar lakes.
DAY 3: JODHPUR - BIKANER
After breakfast Sight-seeing of Jodhpur city - Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada from the outside. Drive up to Bikaner. Check-in at Hotel by evening and go for a sunset view on a camel. Overnight stay at hotel in Bikaner.
Tourist Places: Mehrangarh fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada.
DAY 4: BIKANER - FATEHPUR - SHEKHAWATI - JAIPUR
After breakfast, morning sightseeing of Bikaner - the famous Junagarh Fort and the museum at Lalgarh Palace. Depart for Jaipur after lunch. See Painted Havelis of Fatehpur, Shekawati on the way. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Tourist Places: Junagarh fort, Lalgarh Palace, Camel Breeding farm, Ganga government museum.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE
On the last day of the trip, visit the magnificent Amber Palace. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. Drop at Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand in the evening. Hotel accommodation for this tour:
Hotel which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money.
City Heritage / Deluxe Hotels
Jaipur Umaid Bhawan / Umaid Mahal / Similar
Jodhpur Hotel Pal Haveli / Shree Ram International / Karni Bhawan / Polo Heritage /Haveli in Pal / Similar
Bikaner Hotel Ganga Mahal/ Raj Vilas / Bhairon Vilas / Similar
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.