MEWARI ROMANCE TOUR WJP 1014 by Welcome Rajasthan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Mewari RomanceTour Jaipur 7Days 6 Nights
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 7 Days
- Starts & ends in: Jaipur
- 3 Star Hotel
- Heritage Styel Hotels
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT JAIPUR
Pickup from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and transfer to Hotel. Later visit to the fabled Pink City, the old Jaipur. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional Dinner with dance and Music. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Tourist Places: Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar
DAY 2: JAIPUR - UDAIPUR
After breakfast at hotel drive to Udaipur. Visit to Nathdwara, Krishna Temple / Eklingji, Shiva Temple on the way. Reach Udaipur by evening and check-in at Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
En-route visit: Krishna Temple, Nathdwara & Eklingji Temple
DAY 3: UDAIPUR
Full day Sightseeing of Udaipur, covering City Palace, Old City, Saheliyon ki Badi & Haldi Ghati. Overnight stay at a Hotel in Udaipur.
Tourist Places: Lake Palace, City Palace, Jag Mandir, Saheliyon- ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar
DAY 4: UDAIPUR - MOUNT ABU
Leave after early breakfast for Mt. Abu. Check-in at Hotel in Mt. Abu. Visit to the world famous Dilwara Temples after lunch. Visit to Sunset Point / Nakki Lake in the evening.
Tourist Places: Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake, Guru Shikha, Sun set Point
DAY 5: MOUNT ABU - CHITTAURGARH
After early breakfast, leave for Chittaurgarh. Check-in at hotel. Visit to the Chittaurgarh Fort after lunch.
Tourist Places: Chittorgarh Fort, Rana Kumbha Palace, Padmini Palace, Kalika Mata Temple
DAY 6: CHITTAURGARH - PUSHKAR - JAIPUR
After breakfast at Hotel to drive to Jaipur en route visits Pushkar. See the Holy Lake after lunch. Visit the only Temple of Lord Brahma in the world. (Pushkar is famous for rose cultivation too! Ask the driver to show you a Rose Farm). Drive to Jaipur, Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 7: DEPARTURE
On the last day of the trip, visit the magnificent Amber Palace. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. Drop at Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand in the evening.
Hotel accommodation for this tour
Hotel which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money.
City Deluxe Hotels
Jaipur Umaid Bhawan / Umaid Mahal / Similar
Udaipur Hotel Swaroop Vilas / Amantra / Ram Pratap Palace / Jagat Niwas/ Similar
Mount Abu The Palace hotel (Bikaner House) / Jaipur House / Hilltone / Connught House /Similar
Chittaurgarh Bassi Fort / Similar
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.