RAJASTHAN TIGER TOUR WJP 1013 by Welcome Rajasthan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Welcome Rajasthan tours welcomes to Place of Kings RAJASTHAN, This is a perfect region and is the world's most attractive Part in India in these days, Which includes Mughal city...
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 6 Days
- Starts in: Jaipur
- Ends in: New Delhi
- 3 Star Hotel
- Heritage Style Hotel
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL AT JAIPUR
Pickup from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver straight to Jaipur and transfer to Hotel. Later visit to the fabled Pink City, the old Jaipur.
Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening free for your own activities like shopping etc.
Tourist Places: Amber Fort , Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar
DAY 2: JAIPUR SIGHT SEEING
After breakfast at Hotel full day sight seeing of Pink City Jaipur, visit the magnificent Amber palace. See the largest cannon on wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. Over night stay at Hotel.
DAY 3: JAIPUR - RANTHAMBHORE
Depart for Ranthambhore after breakfast. Check-in at hotel in Ranthambhore. After lunch visit to Ranthambor National Park. (Transportation & entrance fee to the National Park are extra). Overnight stay at Hotel.
Tourist Places: Ranthambhore national Park.
DAY 4: RANTHAMBHORE - BHARATPUR
Morning visit to the National Park - Project Tiger. After breakfast sightseeing of Ranthamhor Fort is optional. (If guest agrees to reach by late evening at Bharatpur)
Depart for Bharatpur. If time permits, a brief visit to the Keoladeo Ghana, Bird Sanctuary.
(Entry to, and guide fees in the park are extra). Check-in at Hotel in Bharatpur.
Tourist Places: Keoladeo National Park, Bird Sanctuary.
DAY 5: BHARATPUR - AGRA
Morning visit to Keoladeo Ghana Bird sanctuary. Depart for Agra after breakfast. Visit to abandoned city of Fatepur Sikri on the way to Agra and overnight stay in a hotel in Agra.
Tourist Places: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Jama Masjid, Dayal Bagh, Akbar Mausoleum, Octagonal Tower
DAY 6: AGRA - NEW DELHI
On the last day of the trip, visit the Taj Mahal and Red Fort and afternoon drive back to New Delhi airport where the tour ends.
Hotel accommodation for this tour
Hotel which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money .
City Deluxe Hotels
Jaipur Umaid Bhawan / Umaid Mahal / Similar
Ranthambhore Ranthambhore bagh/ Ranthambhore Regency / Raj Palace /Similar
Bharatpur Udai Vilas Palace / Similar
Agra Howards Par Plaza / Marina / Utkarsh Vilas / Hotel Mansingh / Similar
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.