DESERT TOUR JODHPUR WJH 1005 by Welcome Rajasthan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Desert Tour Jodhpur 4 Day 3 Nights
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Starts & ends in: Jodhpur
- 3 Star Hotel
- Heritage Style Hotels
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN JODHPUR
Arrive in Jodhpur. After Check in at hotel Jodhpur visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Bazaars of Jodhpur evening view the Umaid Bhawan palace over night at Jodhpur.
Tourist Places: Mehrangarh fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada
DAY 02: JODHPUR - JAISALMER (about 290 Kms)
After breakfast in the morning drive to Jaisalmer on the way Stop at Osian to visit the Jain Temple and over night at Jaisalmer.
Tourist Palace: Jain Temple, Sum Temple, Harihara Temple, Vishnu Temple, Sachia Mata Temple, Kali Temple.
DAY 03: JAISALMER
After breakfast we visit the carved Havelies, fort, Jain temple, Gadisar Lake and Drive to Sam dunes for a Camel ride and sunset in the Desert Over night at Jaisalmer.
Tourist Places: Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, Gadsisar Sagar Lake, Tazia Tower, Sam Sand Dunes.
DAY 04: JAISALMER - JODHPUR (about 290 Kms)
After having breakfast drive back to Jodhpur. In the evening drive to airport or railway station for the onwards journey and tour ends.
Hotel accommodation for this tour
Hotel which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money.
City Heritage Hotels
Jodhpur Hotel Pal Haveli / Polo Heritage / Karni Bhawan / Haveli inn Pal / Shree Ram International / Similar
Jaisalmer Hotel Nachana Haveli / Rang Mahal/Fort Rajwada /Similar
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.