RAJASTHAN DESERT TOUR WDL 1021 by Welcome Rajasthan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Rajasthan Desert Tour will be an exhilarating experience that will stay with you for your life. Travel through Thar Desert to visit the isolated villages and historical ruins.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: New Delhi
- 3 Star Hotel
- Heitage Style hotels
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
DAY 1 : NEW DELHI - JAIPUR [DINNER]
Pickup from New Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying
driver straight to Jaipur and transfer to Hotel Post Lunch, visit to the fabled Pink City, the Jaipur of old, Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds).Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar.Evening visit "Chokhi Dhani" for Rajasthani traditional dinner with dance and music. Evening free for shopping, etc.
DAY 2: JAIPUR - SHEKHAWATI - BIKANER [BREAKFAST]
Depart after an early breakfast for Fatehpur and Shekhawati. See the Cenotaphs, Step wells, beautifully painted Havelis & Old Streets. Proceed after lunch for Bikaner. Visit the Camel-breeding Farm just before Bikaner (Open 3 - 5 pm).
Check-in at hotel in Bikaner.
DAY 3: BIKANER - JAISELMER [BREAKFAST]
See the fabulous Junagarh Fort & Lalgarh Palace in Bikaner.Proceed for Jaiselmer. Have lunch on the way (packed lunch from Bikaner advised).Visit Kheechan, with its hords of cranes, on the way. Reach Jaiselmer before sundown to catch a glimpse of the setting sun on the Golden Fort.Check-in at hotel in Jaiselmer.
DAY 4: JAISELMER [BREAKFAST, DINNER // CAMEL RIDE]
Visit Jaiselmer Fort & Museum after breakfast. Also see the Jain Temple. Take a walk through the back streets to the Patwoh ki Havell & Kothari Haveli.
Later Drive to Kulcihera - an abandoned habitation, and to Sam Sand Dunes. Take a Camel Ride and experience the haunting magic of the tale of Dhola Maru and over night at hotel in Jaiselmer
DAY 5: JAISELMER - JODHPUR [BREAKFAST]
After early breakfast, leave for Jodhpur, the Sun City via Pokhran. See deer on the way in the Bishnoi villages, and reach Jodhpur by afternoon.
Visit Mehrangarh Fort, one of the most awe-inspiring forts in Rajasthan Do not miss the view of Jodhpur's blue houses & sunset from the top of the fort.
DAY 6: JODHPUR - PUSHKAR - JAIPUR [BREAKFAST]
Start. After breakfast for Ajmer.Visit the Dargah of Sufi Saint Salim Chishti. Leave for Pushkar.See the Holy Lake after lunch & visit the only Temple of Lord Brahma in the world.Pushkar is famous for rose cultivation too! Visit a Rose Farm. Drive to Jaipur upon arrival installation at Hotel
DAY 7: JAIPUR - NEW DELHI [BREAKFAST // ELEPHANT RIDE]
On the last day of the trip, visit the magnificent Amber Palace.See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh.Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers.Drop at Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand in the evening where the tour ends.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.