Agra In A Day; Day Trip to Agra by ADVENTURE STARTS HERE FIRST
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
"Let the splendor of the diamond, pearl and ruby vanish... Only let this one teardrop, the Taj Mahal, glisten spotlessly bright on the cheek of time..." (Rabindranath Tagore)
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts in: New Delhi
- Ends in: New Delhi; your hotel/hostel
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Clothing should be worn in accordance with the weather.
Included in price:
Agra in a Day starts after we pick you up from your hostel/hotel.
Agra in a Day provides a few opportunities to see the 'Jewel of India.' Pearly pink at dawn, white during the day, or opalescent by moonlight.
Before entering the city of Agra, visit the final resting place of Mughul Emperor Akbar the Great; Sikandra.
Akbar himself designed and selected a suitable site for his own tomb. To construct a tomb in one's lifetime was a Tartary custom which the Mughals followed religiously.
After visiting Sikandra, continue on to Agra Fort, and then finally onto the resplendant Taj Mahal.
A tour of Delhi can also be arranged for- either before leaving for Agra, or upon return to Delhi.
Please note: The Taj Mahal is closed to the public on Fridays
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 2.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.