CITY TOUR OF DELHI WDL 1001 by Welcome Rajasthan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Delhi is a palimpsest, bearing the complexities, the contradictions, the beauty and the dynamism of a city where the past coexists with the present. many dynasties ruled from her
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: New Delhi
- 3 Star Hotel
- Heritage Style Hotels
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Delhi City Tour
Morning pickup from Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand / Hotel by placard carrying driver and transfer to your respected Hotel. Morning tour of Old Delhi visiting Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk.
Afternoon visit Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch ), Lakshminarayan Temple - a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping centre. Evening Drive to Delhi Airport / Train Station for your Home Destination or Hotel. (Service Ends).
Hotel accommodation for this tour
Hotel which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money.
Transport for this Tour
01 to 03 people - Medium sized cars - Indian make cars like Ambassador or Tata Indica with one baggage each
04 to 05 people - Large cars - Toyota Innova/ Qualis or GM Tavera with one baggage each
06 to 09 people - Tempo Traveller Mini Van with 8 to 9 seats
08 to 14 people - Small coaches with 18 seats
15 to 32 people - Coaches with 27 or 35 seats
All the vehicles are air-conditioned
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.