CULTURE TOUR RAJASTHAN by Mystique Moments
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Tour of palaces and cultural places of Rajasthan in an Air conditiuoned car with driver.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 13 Days
- Starts & ends in: New Delhi
- 2 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
CULTURE TOUR RAJASTHAN
Duration : 12 NIGHTS / 13 DAYS
Day 01: Arrive- Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport / railway station you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi-Mandawa- 260 km
Early morning drive to Mandawa and on arrival, check-in at the hotel. Afternoon visit havelies in shekhawati region(houses of rich business community) known as marwaris, famous for paintings & frescos. Overnight stay at Mandawa.
Day 03: Mandawa-Bikaner- 190 km
Drive to Bikaner and on arrival, check-in at the hotel. Afternoon city tour of Bikaner Visit Lalgarh palace and the Junagarh Fort, built in 1593 AD by Raja Rai Singh, one of the best in Rajasthan. It comprises of 37 palaces with pavilions, mosaic courtyards, carved balconies, kiosks and windows dotted all over the structure. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 04: Bikaner-Gajner-Jaisalmer-333 km
After breakfast drive to Jaisalmer, on the way visit Gajner palace and on arrival, check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day free. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 05: Jaisalmer
After breakfast city tour of Jaisalmer visit Manek chowk, Patwon ki haveli, Salim singhji ki haveli, sonark Fort, Gadisar lake and Bada baugh. In the evening drive outside the city to see sunset point for a superb view of the city & enjoy camel safari. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 06: Jaisalmer-Jodhpur- 297 km
Drive to Jodhpur and on arrival, check-in at the hotel. Afternoon Visit Mehrangarh, Jaswant thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace. Overnight stay at Jodhpu.
Day 07: Jodhpur-Ranakpur-Udaipur 266 Kms
After breakfast proceed to Udaipur. Enroute visit 15th century Ranakpur jain temple built of pure white marble with 80 domes supported by 1444 different carved pillars. and continue your drive & reach Udaipur, On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 08: Udaipur- 100 km After breakfast, go sightseeing in the city of lakes founded by Maharana Udai Singh in 1567 AD and surrounded by Aravali hills. Visit City palace, Fatehsagar lake, Pratap smarak. Afternoon enjoy boat ride in lake Pichola and later enjoy traditional folk dances of Rajasthan in Meera kala mandir. Return to hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 09: Udaipur
After breakfast, go sightseeing in the city. Visit Jagdish temple, Sahelion-ki bari, Shilp gram. Evening enjoy dinner on the shores of Lake Pichola.
Day 10: Udaipur-Bundi
Today proceed to Bundi. On the way visit Chittaurgarh Fort-The epitome of romance and valour - the pride and glory of Rajasthan, Chittaur echoes with the tales of romance and valor unique to the rajput tradition. This is a ruined citadel, where the Royal past lives in its imposing forts, graceful palaces and spectacular chattris. This Fortified settlement has been ravaged thrice and each time the outcome was "jauhar" -when women and children immolated themselves on a huge funeral pyre while men donned in saffron robes of martyrdom rode out of the Fort towards a certain death. Reach Bundi in the evening and check into hotel. Overnight at Bundi.
Day 11: Bundi-Jaipur-220 km
After breakfast visit Bundi - one of the unexplored cities with a rich historical wealth. Bundi is surrounded by the Aravalli hills on three sides and is circumscribed by a massive wall with four gateways. Visit the Taragarh or star Fort. Perched on a thickly wooded hill is a marvelous white Fort with a huge reservoir that once supplied water to the palace. Built in 1354 AD the Fort is one of the most impressive Forts of Rajasthan. and in the afternoon proceed to Jaipur, On arrival Jaipur check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 12: Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for excursion to Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur. Ride an Elephant to ascend the Fort. Amber Fort- is the classic romantic Rajasthani Fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in1592. Later visit Water palace, Royal palace museum, Observatory, Hawa mahal, Albert hall and Birla temple. Evening free at leisure / shopping. Overnight at the hotel
Day 13: Jaipur-Delhi- 260 km Drive to Delhi and transfer to airport / railway station. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Your Package Includes :
• Accommodation : The tourists will be accommodated in 2* Hotels or Equivalent Guest Houses
• Breakfast is included in the package in all tours with overnight stay
• The Tour is conducted in a comfortable AC Car with an experienced driver The local sight seeing in every city visited is included.
• The Package includes all Govt.taxes, toll tax, parking, driver allowance, fuel charges, Driver meals & his stay.
Package does not include :
• Any Air fare/Train Fare or fare for any other mode of transport other than the company car
• Monument Entry Fee, Guide Charges, boat / ferry ticket, camera ticket
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, Traffic Jams, vehicle mal-functions political disturbances, taxes etc.
• Any Expenses of personal nature such as portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, and all expenses of personal nature
• Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Mystique Moments Tours and Travels is not the regular run of the mill tour operator. We tend to be different and all our tours have ben designed from the heart, keeping in mind the comforts, likings and sensibilities of Budget travelers and back packers. Being an avid traveler helps in understanding the thought process and comfort level of our clients.
We offer different tours for culture and heritage travelers and different tours for the adventure tourists or Leisure travelers. Just tell us your likes and dislikes and we can chalk out an itinerary
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 2.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.