Delhi Ajmer Pushkar Jaipur Agra Varanasi Tour by Indian Tourism Information
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Day 01: Delhi-Ajmer-Pushkar By Train & By Bus
Departure by train to Ajmer, on arrival in Ajmer, make your own way to Catch the Bus to Pushka, on arrival in Pushkar check-in at Hotel, overnight in Hotel.
Day 02: Pushkar-Ajmer-Jaipur By Train & By Bus
Departure by bus to Ajmer to catch the train to Jaipur, on arrival in Jaipur check-in at Hotel, overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur
Day free for Sightseeing (own), overnight in Hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur-Agra By Train
Departure by train to Agra, on arrival in Agra check-in at Hotel, overnight in Hotel.
Day 05 : Agra-Varanasi By Train
Day free for sight seeing , evening departure by train to Varanasi, overnight in train.
Day 06: Arrive-Varanasi
Arrive Varanasi, on arrival check-in at Hotel, after noon free, overnight in Hotel.
Day 07: Varanasi-Delhi By Train
Day free for sightseeing tour, evening departure by train to Delhi, overnight in train
Day 08: Arrive-Delhi
Arrive Delhi make your own way to Hotel, overnight in Hotel.
Day 09: Delhi-Departure
Departure to international Airport for catch the flight to onward journey.
The net cost for the above itinerary is 140 euro Per Person
The Cost includes:- HOTELS:-
?Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Budget class Hotels.
?( room only basis in Budget class Hotel/Hostels)
?Camel Safari With 3 Meals One Night Two Days
?Train tickets as per itinerary in Air conditioned sleeper classes.
Cost Doesn't includes:-
?Personal expenses like soft & Hard drinks,
?Food except breakfast,
?fax & phone charges
?Sight seeing tours
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.