Delhi - Capital of India- In A Day by ADVENTURE STARTS HERE FIRST
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The capital of India was originally Kolkutta. Mughul emperor Shah Jehan changed the Mughul capital from Agra to Delhi. Delhi was India! Delhi is India! Delhi will always be India
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: New Delhi
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Depending on the weather, and season, appropriate clothing should be worn.
Included in price:
Delhi consists of 3 parts: New Delhi, Old Delhi, and South Delhi.
Delhi In A Day will cover the 3 areas of Delhi as follows:
Begin the tour in:
Old Delhi was an ancient walled city that is one of the busiest and most populated areas in Delhi.
Some of the things you will see in Old Delhi include: the Red Fort, the most opulent Fort and Palace of the Mughal Empire; Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India. Raj Ghat, the memorial site of the Mahatma Gandhi; And Chandni Chowk which is the oldest market in Asia and a testament to 'the way things used to be' with its winding alleys with shops and merchants perched in every spot; its an awe inspiring sight to take in!
After Old Delhi, South Delhi and then New Delhi will be visited.
You will visit two monuments from Delhi's mughul past - Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar. Other sites in New Delhi to be visited include: the Bahai Lotus Temple, Laxminaryan Temple, India Gate, and the infamous Connought Place. The Presidents house and other administrator buildings (Parliament House, and Secretariat) are en-route as well.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 2.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.