DELHI CITY TOUR by Mystique Moments
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Delhi is a historical city and has many places worth visiting,. This is 8hour tour and covers all basic must see places by Air Conditioned Car with driver.
- Departs from: The Tour can be tailor made for you and you can add or delete any moniment in Delhi
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Takes Place In: New Delhi
Included in price:
DELHI CITY TOUR
Qutub Minar: Qutub Minar is an excellent example of Afghan Architecture . The Minar is 72.5mts high victory tower, the construction of which began in the final year of twelfth century by Qutubu'd Din Aibak and was later completed by his successor. It has been given World Heritage Site status.
Lotus Temple (Bahai Temple): Situated atop the Kalkaji Hill. It is also known as "The Lotus Temple" due to its distinctive lotus shaped design in Marble. It was built in 1987 by the followers of Bahai faith. The temple signifies the purity and equality of all religions.
( Monday Closed)
Humayun's Tomb: Built by Humayun's widow, Queen Haji Begum in the 16th century, it is supposed to be the prototype of the Taj Mahal at Agra. .
Rajpath & India Gate : Flanked by ornamental ponds and lawns, Rajpath is host to the Republic Day Parade. The two secretariat buildings and Rashtrapati Bhawan on the Raisina hills are located on the two sides of this immensely broad road India Gate is a 42m high stone arch of triumph. It bears the name of the 85,000 Indian Army Soldiers who died in the campaigns of WW1, the North-West Frontiers operations and the 1919 Afghan Fiasco. Below the arch is the memorial to the Unknown Soldier. India Gate is surrounded by green grass lawns and trees.
The Parliament House Sansad Bhawan or the Parliament house is the supreme law making body in the country. It is the center of power and politicians decide the fate of the Indian Democracy here. Visitors are not allowed inside the house
Connaught Place : City Centre and modern Market. Janpath: Souvenir Market
Laxmi Narayan Temple: : Popularly Known as Birla Mandir, it's a large Hindu Temple built in Orissa style in 1938, by the renowned Birla family. People of all faiths can worship here.
Jama Masjid: Jama Masjid is the largest Mosque in India and stands across the road from the Red Fort built in1656 by shahjahan. About 20,000 people can pray here at the time (Drive Past)
Rajghat: The simple square platform of black marble marks the place where the father of the Nation, Mahatama Gandhi was cremated.
Red Fort: Built by Shahjahan, the builder of Taj Mahal in Agra, The construction lasted from 1639 to 1648. At the Red Fort , the Sound and Light Show (Son et Lumiere) 9PM to 10 PM in English is also worth watching (Monday Closed)
Your Package Includes :
• Accommodation : The tourists will be accommodated in 2* Hotels or Equivalent Guest Houses
• Breakfast is included in the package in all tours with overnight stay
• The Tour is conducted in a comfortable AC Car with an experienced driver The local sight seeing in every city visited is included.
• The Package includes all Govt.taxes, toll tax, parking, driver allowance, fuel charges, Driver meals & his stay.
Package does not include :
• Any Air fare/Train Fare or fare for any other mode of transport other than the company car
• Monument Entry Fee, Guide Charges, boat / ferry ticket, camera ticket
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, Traffic Jams, vehicle mal-functions political disturbances, taxes etc.
• Any Expenses of personal nature such as portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, and all expenses of personal nature
• Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Mystique Moments Tours and Travels is not the regular run of the mill tour operator. We tend to be different and all our tours have ben designed from the heart, keeping in mind the comforts, likings and sensibilities of Budget travelers and back packers. Being an avid traveler helps in understanding the thought process and comfort level of our clients.
We offer different tours for culture and heritage travelers and different tours for the adventure tourists or Leisure travelers. Just tell us your likes and dislikes and we can chalk out an itinerary
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 2.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.