GOLDEN TRIANGLE + PUSHKAR TOUR by Mystique Moments
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Tour of Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar from Delhi in an Air Conditioned Car with Driver.
- Departs from: Recommended time to start is early morning to beat the city traffic, but can start anytime at your convenience
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 5 Days
- Starts & ends in: New Delhi
- 2 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
GOLDEN TRIANGLE + PUSHKAR TOUR
Day 01: Delhi-Sikandra-Agra- 205 km
After breakfast proceed to Agra, on the way visit Sikandra, - the mausoleum of great mughal emperor Akbar. On arrival in Agra check into hotel. Later city tour of Agra. Visit Taj Mahal-the symbol of love, one of the Seven Wonders of the World Agra Fort and tomb of Itmad-ud-daulah. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 02: Agra-Jaipur
Early morning proceed to Jaipur, en-route visiting Fatehpur Sikri en-route. Fatehpur Sikri is 40 kms from Agra and was built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces On arrival in Jaipur check-into hotel. Evening visit (optional) Chokhi-dhani (ethnic resort) enjoy Rajasthani food, cultural program, folk dance etc Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 Jaipur
After breakfast at the hotel, visit Hawa Mahal, Water palace, Royal palace museum, Observatory, , Albert hall and Birla temple. Evening can be spent shopping in traditional markets. Overnight at the hotel
Day 04: Jaipur-Pushkar
Breakfast at hotel and proceed to Pushkar. Check in at the hotel and then proceed for a tour of the world's only Brahma temple. Enjoy camel ride and explore the town of Pushkar. Overnight at Pushkar.
Day 05: Pushkar -Delhi
After breakfast proceed to Delhi. On the way visit Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur. Ride an Elephant to ascend the Fort. Amber Fort- is the classic romantic Rajasthani Fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in1592.Arrival Delhi in the evening.
Your Package Includes :
• Accommodation : The tourists will be accommodated in 2* Hotels or Equivalent Guest Houses
• Breakfast is included in the package in all tours with overnight stay
• The Tour is conducted in a comfortable AC Car with an experienced driver The local sight seeing in every city visited is included.
• The Package includes all Govt.taxes, toll tax, parking, driver allowance, fuel charges, Driver meals & his stay.
Package does not include :
• Any Air fare/Train Fare or fare for any other mode of transport other than the company car
• Monument Entry Fee, Guide Charges, boat / ferry ticket, camera ticket
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, Traffic Jams, vehicle mal-functions political disturbances, taxes etc.
• Any Expenses of personal nature such as portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, and all expenses of personal nature
• Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Mystique Moments Tours and Travels is not the regular run of the mill tour operator. We tend to be different and all our tours have ben designed from the heart, keeping in mind the comforts, likings and sensibilities of Budget travelers and back packers. Being an avid traveler helps in understanding the thought process and comfort level of our clients.
We offer different tours for culture and heritage travelers and different tours for the adventure tourists or Leisure travelers. Just tell us your likes and dislikes and we can chalk out an itinerary
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 2.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.