GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOURS 04 DAYS WDL 1008 by Welcome Rajasthan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Golden Triangle Tours India a Short 3 Nights and 4 Days Tour Of Jaipur,New Delhi and Agra.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Starts & ends in: New Delhi
- 3 Star Hotel
- Heritage Style Hotels
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
Destination Covered: Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
DAY 01 : ARRIVAL IN DELHI
Arrive Delhi. Drive To Agra, Arrive Agra And check In Hotel . Afternoon visit the magnificient Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. , Also visit the Red fort - the rusty and majestic red- sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566 Then . Over night at Agra Hotel.Check-In At Hotel. Overnight in hotel.
DAY 02 : DELHI-AGRA-JAIPUR
After a leisurly breakfast, Drive to Jaipur enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri-a perfectly preserved red sandstone "ghost town"which was the estranged capital of mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted when its water supply failed. Arrive Jaipur & transfer to hotel. Later visit the City Palace, Palace of Winds also known as Hawa Mahal,Night stay in Jaipur. Overnight in hotel.
DAY 03 : JAIPUR -DELHI
After a leisurely breakfast , visit the majestic Amber Fort, is one that cannot be easily described. Ride up on Elephants to the former capital of the royals set against the backdrop of the wooded hills. this elaborate building, observatory, where time has been accurately measured since the 17th century. Evening Drive back to Delhi, , Arrive Delhi & transfer to hotel .Night stay in Delhi.
DAY 04 : DEPARTURE
After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed for sightseeing tour of New Delhi where ornate buildings recall the days when India was the Jewel in the crown of the British empire. Visit the 11th century Qutab Minar ,India Gate and the grand government buildings, the President's House , Red fort , Mahatama Gandhi Memorial , Also visit Laxmi Narayan temple popularly known as Birla Temple. Later transfer to airport for onward flight.
Hotel accommodation for this tour
Hotel which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money.
City Deluxe Hotels
Jaipur Umaid Bhawan / Umaid Mahal / Similar
Agra Howards Par Plaza / Marina / Utkarsh Vilas / Similar
Delhi Florence Inn / Clarks International / / Aster inn / Similar
Transport for this Tour
01 to 03 people - Medium sized cars - Indian make cars like Ambassador or Tata Indica with one baggage each
01 to 05 people - Large cars - Toyota Innova/Qualis or GM Tavera with one baggage each
06 to 09 people - Tempo Traveller Mini Van with 8 to 9 seats
08 to 14 people - Small coaches with 18 seats
15 to 32 people - Coaches with 27 or 35 seats
All the vehicles are air-conditioned
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.