Himalaya Trip by Smooth Holidays Pvt. Ltd
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Day 01: Delhi/Shimla (by Road via Chandigarh 300 km 8/10 hrs)
Morning pickup from your place and Transfer to the Shimal Via Chandigarh overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Shimla
After breakfast visit Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Kufri, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple, Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & The Ridge. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Shimla/Manali (280 km 7/8 hrs)
After early breakfast you will proceed to Manali, Via Kullu Manali is a perfect hill station covered with snow mountains and beautiful water falls. On arrival check in at hotel.- Dinner and overnight at Manali.
Day 04: Manali
After breakfast full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass -(tourist spot in Himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya having snow round the year (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley evening return to hotel . Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Manali
Morning after breakfast go for city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Afternoon at leisure . Enjoy your dinner in hotel . Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Manali / Chandigarh (280 km by road 5/6 hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive to Chandigarh and visit Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Lake dinner and overnight stay at
Day 07: Chandigarh/Delhi (220 km 4/5 hrs)
After Breakfast drive to Delhi and drop to tour place in Delhi our services end.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.