JAIPUR CITY TOUR WITH PUSHKAR WDL 1008 by Welcome Rajasthan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Jaipur city tour with pushkar city is a tour which covers the pick city which is jaipur and the holy city that is pushkar and the tour is for 4 days and 3 nights.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Starts & ends in: New Delhi
- 3 Star Hotel
- Heritage Style Hotel
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
Included in price:
Destination Covered: Jaipur, Pushkar and Ajmer.
DAY 1 : NEW DELHI - JAIPUR
Pickup from New Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and drive straight to Jaipur and transfer to Hotel. Later visit to the fabled Pink City, the old Jaipur.
Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds).
Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar
Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Deoji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur.
Evening free for your own activities like shopping etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 2: JAIPUR - AJMER / PUSHKAR - JAIPUR
After breakfast at hotel depart by car taxi for a day trip to:
Ajmer - Pushkar (Old Historical and Religious Towns nestled in the Aravalis)
and evening back to hotel Jaipur. Over night stay at hotel.
DAY 3: JAIPUR CITY TOUR
On the third day of the trip city tour of Jaipur visiting the magnificent Amber Palace, see the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh.
Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers. Evening visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani traditional Dinner with dance and music. overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 4: JAIPUR - NEW DELHI
After morning breakfast drive back straight to New Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Station or Hotel. The tour ends here.
Hotel accommodation for this tour
Hotel which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money (subject to availability).
City Heritage Hotels
Jaipur Umaid Bhawan / Umaid Mahal / Similar
Transport for this Tour
01 to 03 people - Medium sized cars - Indian make cars like Ambassador or Tata Indica with one baggage each
01 to 05 people - Large cars - Toyota Innova/Qualis or GM Tavera with one baggage each
06 to 09 people - Tempo Traveller Mini Van with 8 to 9 seats
08 to 14 people - Small coaches with 18 seats
15 to 32 people - Coaches with 27 or 35 seats
All the vehicles are air-conditioned
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.