NEW DELHI AND AGRA TOUR WDL 1010 by Welcome Rajasthan Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
New Delhi And Agra Tour india a 3 Nights 4 Days Short Tour.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 4 Days
- Takes Place In: New Delhi
- 3 Star Hotel
- Heritage Sytle Hotels
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
Destination Covered: Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra and Delhi.
Days 1: Arrive Delhi
Pick up from the international airport Delhi & transfer to your hotel Overnight stay will be at the Delhi hotel.
Day 2: Delhi
After an early breakfast in hotel you will set out on a Full day tour of combined OLD & NEW Delhi. Visit Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India - Built by Shah Jahan, witness the Red Fort; Visit Humayun's tomb and over night at Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
After an early breakfast drive to Agra to visit Taj Mahal. Visit the deserted town of Fatehpur Sikri with its wonderful red sandstone monuments on the way. Check in hotel on arrival in Agra where you stay overnight.
Day 4: Agra - Delhi
Early morning visit the Seven Wonders of the World -the incredible Taj Mahal.at the time of sun rise and also visit the red fort The architectural splendor of the mausoleums, the fort and the palaces is a vivid reminder of the opulence of the legendary Moghul Empire, of which Agra was the capital in the 16th and early 17th centuries And After lunch in the hotel, drive back to Delhi enrooting Sikandra Tomb and the tours ends.
Hotel accommodation for this tour
Hotel which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money.
City Deluxe Hotels
Delhi Hotel Clarks International / Regent Continental/ Florence Inn/ Aster inn / Similar
Agra Howards Par Plaza / Utkarsh Vilas / Hotel Marina / Similar
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 4 week(s) in advance.