Rajasthan Delhi Agra Jaipur Delhi Tour by Indian Tourism Information
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Golden Triangle Tour
Durations : 3 Nights / 4 Days
Destinations : Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi
Day 01 : Abroad / New Delhi
Arrive New Delhi International airport.
On arrival, the guest will be met by our representative and transferred to hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : New Delhi - Agra
Enjoy a tour of historic and modern Delhi. Full Day of the sighting, Visit Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk.
Afternoon visit Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch ), Lakshminarayan Temple - a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings & Connaught Place shopping centre.
Evening Travel to Agra and check into your hotel where you can rest. Later you can enjoy sightseeing or shopping in the Agra city markets.
Overnight at hotel. (Agra)
Day 3 Agra - Jaipur
Morning tour of Agra. Visit the famous Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father.
Evening transfer to Jaiur , Overnight Stay in Hotel
Day 4 : Jaipur - New Delhi
Morning visit Amber Fort. Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Ascend the Fort on Elephant back.
Afternoon tour of Jaipur. Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory & Ram Niwas Gardens. and back to Delhi, Later on proceed to Airport as per time schedule for your flight to your country.
The Cost includes:-
� Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
� With Bed & Breakfast.
� Arrival-Departure transfers as per itinerary
� Sight-seeing tours as per itinerary
� Tours to Delhi-Agra-Jaipur by car
� Guide in Udaipur-Agra & Jaipur
� Toll tax,
� Road tax,
� passenger tax,
� Drivers food & accommodation during the tours.
� English speaking driver & Car
Cost Doesn't includes:-
� Personal expenses like soft & Hard drinks,
� Food except breakfast,
� fax & phone charges
� Monuments fee.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.