ROMANCE OF THE HILLS TOUR by Mystique Moments
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Tour of Simla, Manali, Chandigarh in an Air conditioned car with driver
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 7 Days
- Starts & ends in: New Delhi
- 2 Star Hotel
What to bring:
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
Included in price:
ROMANCE OF THE HILLS TOUR
Day 01 : Delhi - Shimla
Arrive Delhi airport / railway station and proceed by road to Shimla (343 kms / 08 hrs) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check in hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Stay Overnight.
Day 02 : Shimla Sightseeing
After breakfast, depart for the winter sports capital - Kufri, where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachal outfits, enjoy horse riding or yak riding (on own). Later proceed to Naldhera, which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Later in the evening visit to Mall Road of Shimla, where you stroll around for street shopping & enjoy local cuisines. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 03 : Shimla - Manali
Today morning after breakfast you will proceed by road to Manali (274 kms / 07 hrs) a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1,929 metres. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, which gradually close in on both sides of the Beas and nestling in their shade, as though carved out of primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet, which comprises this picturesque summer resort. Stay Overnight at Manali.
Day 04 : Manali - Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit to Hadimba Devi Temple - built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashist Bath, Tibetan Monastery and Roerich Art Gallery. Afternoon half day tour of Naggar Castle and local Bazar. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 05 : Manali - Sightseeing
After breakfast, full day tour of Rohtang Pass - the majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best. On your descent down to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The magnificent views and the natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Rahla Falls and Nehru Kund. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 : Manali - Chandigarh
In the morning after breakfast drive to Chandigarh (280 kms / 07 Hrs.) Chandigarh is one of the most planned cities in India. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Lake. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight at Chandigarh.
Day 07 : Chandigarh - Delhi (260 km / 5 hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast drive to Delhi airport / railway station (260 kms / 05 hrs). Tour ends with sweet memories...
Your Package Includes :
• Accommodation : The tourists will be accommodated in 2* Hotels or Equivalent Guest Houses
• Breakfast is included in the package in all tours with overnight stay
• The Tour is conducted in a comfortable AC Car with an experienced driver The local sight seeing in every city visited is included.
• The Package includes all Govt.taxes, toll tax, parking, driver allowance, fuel charges, Driver meals & his stay.
Package does not include :
• Any Air fare/Train Fare or fare for any other mode of transport other than the company car
• Monument Entry Fee, Guide Charges, boat / ferry ticket, camera ticket
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, Traffic Jams, vehicle mal-functions political disturbances, taxes etc.
• Any Expenses of personal nature such as portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry, and all expenses of personal nature
• Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
YOUR TOUR OPERATOR
Mystique Moments Tours and Travels is not the regular run of the mill tour operator. We tend to be different and all our tours have ben designed from the heart, keeping in mind the comforts, likings and sensibilities of Budget travelers and back packers. Being an avid traveler helps in understanding the thought process and comfort level of our clients.
We offer different tours for culture and heritage travelers and different tours for the adventure tourists or Leisure travelers. Just tell us your likes and dislikes and we can chalk out an itinerary
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- A 2.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.