Taj Mahal same day return tour 1 by Blue Saphire Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Taj Mahal is a magnificent monument, built by Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan, as a tribute to his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, and their love. Thus, it is also described as an 'Epitome of Love'
- Departure times: Varied
- Takes Place In: New Delhi
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
0630 to 1245 hours
Pickup from any where in Delhi
Drive to Agra through the Indian country side. Upon arrival proceed to the Taj Mahal to see the architectural modern day wonder of the world, the incomparable Taj Mahal. This monument is a fine example of the fusion of many architectural styles and is one of the wonders of the modern world. Built in 1652 by Emperor Shah Jahan. 1300 to 1400 hours
1400 to 1500 hours
After lunch visit the Agra Fort built in red sandstone with its magnificent palaces, halls of public and private audience and the beautiful gardens. This is where Emperor Shah Jahan was kept under house arrest by his third son Aurangzeb and spent the last year of his life viewing the Taj Mahal from across the river Jamuna.
1500 to 1530 hours
Visit to a marble factory to see the beautiful inlay of precious and semi precious stones into the marble.
1600 to 1630 hours
Finally before drive back to Delhi, Return to Delhi around 2130 hours stopping midway for refreshments.
(((((( Tour By Airconditioned Car with Driver))))))))))
Not Included =
Monument and Museum fee
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.