Batur Volcano & Ubud tour by Bali Mertanadi Tour
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The exotica Batur volcano panorama featuring ubud culture art and tradition , make this trip fully satisfaction sensation.
- Departure times: 08:30AM
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Starts in: Bali
- Ends in: Your Hotel
Required for Extras:
- $10.00 USD
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- we recommend you to keep / or bring some money
- in case you like to buy some think that will be hard to find ATM machine around volcano
Included in price:
08 :30 AM =>
Start Going to Batubulan Village to Watch Barong and Kris Dance , we drive from your hotel to Batubulan Village well dance will be start at 9. 30 Am till 10:30 AM after watch dance we going to toh pati
10:30 AM =>
Toh Pati Village to see the Batik hand weaving , Celuk to see gold and silver art production
the most popular exist in the world jewelery from bali
11:00 AM =>
From Celuk village we drive 20 minutes to Tegenungan water fall to see beautiful great panorama nature of water fall .
11:30 AM = >
we going to visit ubud art place of Bali , where here in Mas Village we can see the local made their own art by wood and other next village Silungan the made the Best artis of Painting of UBUD and continue to mongkey forest where it's funny monkey
12 :00 Noon =>
After finish in ubud, we drive to Tegalalang rice terrace and that will taken 30min drive to rice terrace and 1 hour volcano batur kintamani , that we will be reach there around 13:00 Pm or 13:30 Pm deepen of traffic , and we reach there in volcano you will servered by Indonesian Food buffet lunch and as well there western food and Vegetarian .from the restaurant you can enjoy The most populer mountain in Bali with volcanic Lava and beautiful lake batur .and enjoy your lunch .
14 :30 =>
yes, after lunch we going to temen village 5 Km down of kintamani where there we can enjoy a nice taste of Bali coffee ,cocolate ,ginseng coffee ,Luwak Coffee , and many other stuff from temen village. and don;t miss the Luwak animal wich one that animal eat the bean of coffee ,only the best coffe they eat from the tress and one of them already there in the small jail . after here we continue to
drive to Tirta empul temple , where this temple is located in tampak siring in gianyar regency , 40 Km from ubud ,and 1 hours more less from kintamani volacano batur. about this temple Located beside President's palace, there's a temple named Tirta Empul where its pond is believed to cure some sickness. Tirta empul means water that comes from the earth naturally. And until this day Balinese still believe the miraculous healing powers of the water. and our driver will explain more there when you are in tirta empul temple . and after tirta empul temple we a going to Goa Gajah ( elepant cave temple )
17:00 Pm :=>
Reach in Goa Gajah temple ( elepant Cave Temple ) About the goa gajah Temple , The word of Gua Gajah is anticipated coming from the word of Lwa Gajah, the name of Buddhist Temple or hermitage for Buddhist monk. The Gua Gajah's name is written on Negarakeertagama papyrus which is compiled by Mpu Prapanca on 1365 M. Lwa or Lwah/loh mean the river and it reflect to the meaning that the hermitage is located at Gajah River or in Air Gajah. In the year inscription 944 Saka, it is mentioned with the name of ‘ser ring Air Gajah' that is meaning the Subak leader in Air Gajah. The word has mentioned that the hermitage of Lwa Gajah is located in Subak Air Gajah. and more our driver can explain you there . and finish for this day .
18:00 PM = GO Home with satisfaction felling and happy enjoy .
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD10.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.