1 Day Blarney/Cobh/Kinsale Tour from cork by Paddywagon Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
This great day tour from Cork City visits the three most famous towns in the Cork region: Blarney, Cobh and Kinsale. Admission to Blarney Castle is included!! Time to explore each
- Departure time(s): Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Cork
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
9.30. This Tour begins from Bridge Street Tour Office in Cork City. We are located on the corner next to St Patrick's Bridge, in the heart of Cork City.
This tour visits the three most famous towns in the Cork region: Blarney, Cobh and Kinsale.
We stop at Blarney to give you the chance to visit the world famous Blarney Castle and gardens, and to kiss the Blarney Stone and take home the gift of the gab. Admission to the castle is included.
Cobh is situated on the Cork harbour and is famous as the point of embarkation for millions of Irish emigrants travelling away from Ireland during the 1800s and 1900s. It was also the last stop of the titanic. This year it is 100 years since the Titanic set sail from Cobh.
Historic Kinsale was the site of an important battle in European history: The Battle of Kinsale - 1601.
Here we will stop for views of the harbour and the famous forts constructed in the 1600s. We also have time to explore Kinsale, which is one of Ireland's prettiest towns.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.