1 Day BELFAST Tour from Dublin by Paddywagon Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Belfast Day Tour!! See the preserved head of St. Oliver Plunkett, the Celtic crosses of Monasterboice + a great tour of Belfast city. Admission to Titanic Experience included!!!!!
- Departure time(s): Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Dublin
What to bring:
Included in price:
Dublin - Battle of the Boyne site - St.
Peters Cathedral, Drogheda - South Armagh Border crossing - Belfast - Monasterboice - Dublin
Leaving Dublin we begin our adventures by driving North to the bustling town of Drogheda;We view the decapitated head of St. Oliver Plunkett (1681) in Drogheda Cathedral. Then it's on to intriguing and beautiful Belfast, birthplace of the Titanic and once the second richest city in the British Empire. We include the award winning Titanic Experience. You will also have the option to take a famous political Black Taxi Tour. (optional extra)
After some free time to savour the atmosphere of cosmopolitan downtown and university area we depart for Dublin. On our return journey we stop to visit the highest Celtic crosses in Ireland at the lonely monastic site of Monasterboice. A perfect way to reflect on our day in day in Belfast City.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.