1 Day Glendalough & Kilkenny tour by Paddywagon Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A fun & relaxing Day-Tour to beautiful Wicklow Mountains. Visit the ruined Celtic Monastery Glendalough (Braveheart & PS I Love You). Afternoon free in charming Kilkenny. Magical!
- Departs from: Departs Paddys Palace Dublin, 5 Beresford Place, Lr. Gardiner Street @ 9am, 364 days per year
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Dublin
What a way to get a taste of the true beauty of Ireland!
Visit the monastic city of St. Kevin at Glendalough (Braveheart wedding scenes). Sparkling lakes, dense forests and romantic babbling brooks make this a spectacular and scenic drive...
Travel through beautiful Kildare to historic Kilkenny. Once the medieval capital of Ireland, Kilkenny boasts of Irelands finest Norman castle with an opportunity to enjoy a pint of kilkenny in Kilkenny. Also great shopping in the indigenous and tradiational Kilkenny design shop.
Gaze at the rolling hills, rugged mountains and glacial valleys of county Wicklow. The Garden of Ireland
Your Guide is 100% Irish guaranteed. We NEVER EVER cancel, we depart 364 days per year at a fantastic recession-busting price of 28 euro.
FREE Dublin Airport transfer for anyone who books this tour.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.