2 Day North by Paddywagon Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Northern Ireland in depth! Belfast, Giants Causeway, Rope bridge & Historic Derry - Simply essential! Prepare to be fascinated with a local expert-guide on a fun & informative tour. ALL Accom, entries, breakfasts included.
- Departs from: Departs from the following locations: Tourist Office, Suffolk Street, Dublin @ 08.10am Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin @ 08.00am Tourist Office, O\'Connell Street Dublin @ 08.05am
- Departure times: Varied
- Starts & ends in: Dublin
What to bring:
- Waterproof Clothing
- Warm Clothing
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
The North of Ireland is now a must-see for any traveller arriving in Ireland.
This tour enables you to focus on Northern Ireland, the little corner of our Motherland so present in World Headlines since 1969 but now experiencing a new dawn after an end to the 30 years of political-violence.
We introduce you to local guides, the fun-loving characters and customs of both the Ulster-Irish and Ulster-British communities.
Our overnight stay will be some of the great memories of your travels. Downtown Belfast is amazing and the glorious Glens of Antrim are an absolute Irish paradise with Bonnie Scotland in full view 12 miles away.
We hike to the famous Rope Bridge (consider crossing at your own risk for a small optional charitable donation to the National Trust, the registered UK charity that maintains the Bridge) and see the eighth wonder of the world, the Giants Causeway, before viewing the formidable Dunluce Castle.
Absolutely fantastic photography awaits you on your walking tour of Derry, city walls and scene of 'Bloody Sunday' in 1972.
With breathtaking scenery, genuine and warm locals, unspoiled landscapes and a living history, Northern Ireland (or 'Norn Iron' in the beautful broad local accent) is a real travellers paradise.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
|2 weeks||50.00%||1 week||50.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|