3 Day Northern Ireland Deluxe (B&B accom) by Paddywagon Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
FREE AIRPORT BUS. ALL INCLUSIVE DELUXE LUXURY! QUALITY IRISH BED&BREAKFAST ACCOMMODATION! ALL INCLUSIVE - FINE BREAKFAST EACH MORNING!
- Departs from: Departs Dublin every Monday and Friday at 8am.
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Dublin
- Bed and Breakfast
Included in price:
Day 1: Dublin to Belfast
Leave Dublin's Paddy Palace at 8am and begin your adventures at Drogheda where you'll see the preserved head of St. Oliver Plunkett (executed 1681) in St. Peters Cathedral. Cross the border at South Armagh. A fascinating evening in Belfast awaits. We strongly recommend the world famous Black Taxi tour (optional) to view the Peace wall and political murals.
Day 2: Belfast to Historic Derry
FREE AIRPORT BUS TO AND FROM OUR CITY CENTRE HOSTEL - PADDYS PALACE!
A glorious touring day! Cruise the Beautiful North Coast. You'll see the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge (seasonal), walk the Giants Causeway and take fantastic photos of Dunluce Castle.
Overnight in Historic Derry. Fantastic trad music night in Peadar O'Donnells pub
Day 3: Derry to Dublin
Begin today with an excellent in-depth walking tour of Derry's walls (1601) and the well known Bogside district.
We'll take in the town of Omagh, a symbol of hope and reconciliation, as we make our way through central Ulster Visit the 10th century Celtic crosses at Monasterboice. Arriving back in Dublin by around 6pm.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.