Cliffs of Moher & The Burren 1 Day Tour by Galway Tour Company
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Day Trip from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher with a whopping 2 hours stop at the Cliffs and a pub lunch stop at Doolin. See the limestone region of the Burren and visit the Dolmen
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 1 Day
- Takes Place In: Dublin
What to bring:
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Departing Dublin Daily at 7am from outside Dublin Tourism on Suffolk St (Old Church) and arrive in Galway City at 9:30am.
Leave Galway at 10 am and continue along Galway Bay and into the Burren region making stops at Dunguaire Castle, Corcomroe Abbey, The Fairy Fort, Celtic Crosses before making a stop for lunch in Doolin village.
After lunch make a 2 hour stop at the impressive Cliffs of Moher and take The Coast Road back to Galway arriving at approx. 5:30pm.
At 6:30 pm the return coach to Dublin departs Galway Coach Station arriving in Dublin City Centre at 9pm.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.