Paddle tour by TurfnSurftours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Looking to get off the beaten track? Do you want fun and adventure? Want to get away from the crowds? Fancy a bit of culture and heritage? All this but you are short on time and on a budget? Then the Paddle Tour is for you!
- Departs from: Leaves Monday 08:00, Wednesday 13.30 or 18:30
- Departure times: Varied
- Takes Place In: Dublin
- Single room supplement: 35.00 USD
- Accommodation upgrade: 10.00 USD
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Insect Repellant
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Get away from the tourist crowds & experience the real Ireland.
Explore the Atlantic Ocean, sea cliffs, mountains and golden sandy beaches of Ireland's beautiful north-west coast.
Bus direct from Dublin City Centre to Bundoran every Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
Great value and affordable way to explore Ireland's west coast.
Pick a choice of two exciting adventure sports; surfing, sea-kayaking or Blo-karting (land sailing).
Feel the thrill of standing up & surfing your first wave in the Atlantic Ocean.
Take a different view of the coast's cliffs and sea caves from a sea kayak.
Get to grips with the wind by speeding along our golden sandy beaches in a Blo-kart (land sailing).
Visit local craft beer makers Donegal Brewing Company in Ballyshannon & take part in a beer tasting tour - there's a free pint after all that strenuous taste testing.
Look out from Mullaghmore Head in county Sligo where some of the biggest waves in Europe are surfed and look upon Classie Bawn Castle silhouetted against the sky.
Take a forest walk under the awesome vertical mountain sides of the iconic Benbulben peak.
Stay in clean, comfortable hostel accommodation in the centre of Bundoran town.
We'll direct you to the best night-life and live music going on in the town.
Walk the beautiful sea cliffs around Bundoran. Afterwards pop into a local café for a cup of tea and a chat.
Travel in a small group & become the best of friends by the end of day one!
Experience that Irish welcome & as the locals say "have the craic!"
Friendly, personal and safe service.
All of our instructors are fully qualified and accredited. All our bus drivers are fully qualified. All activities are fully insured.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- The balance (total fee - online deposit) must be paid 1 week(s) in advance.