SANDEMANs Free Tour of Dublin by Sandemans New Europe GMBH
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
On this FREE 3 hour tour we wind down the quiet streets and bound through bustling boulevards, uncovering the hidden sites as well as the famous ones.
From the Celts to the Vikings, invaders have tried to tame this wild island, a place of legends, traditions, and lore. 750 years of resistance and rebellion would culminate in the tragedy of the Easter Rising in the middle of the First World War. Testament to the will of the local people, just a few generations later Dublin is one of the leading business centers of Europe.
Join us as we explore 2,000 years of history. From some of the world's greatest writers to dramatic and sometimes tragic events through the centuries, Dublin's main export has been stories and guides are famous for bringing the past to life through their passionate delivery of the history of this vibrant city.
ON THIS 3 HOUR TOUR WE COVER
Dublin's Medieval Walls
Christ Church Cathedral
Adam and Eve Church
The National Library
U2 - Origins of the rock legend
Chester Beatty Library
St. Stephen's Green
1916 Easter Rising
Meet us at the small square next to City Hall.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.