Shamrocker Adventures- All Ireland Rocker by Radical Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Our ultimate Irish adventure! Explore the whole of the island, north and south plus Inis Mor (Aran Islands) hidden away off the west coast. This one has it all!
- Departure times: 08:15
- Duration: 7 Days
- Starts & ends in: Dublin
- (We reserve all on tour accommodation so a dorm bed is guaranteed. We operate a pay as you go system, so you pay for each night on arrival at the hostel. Hostel dorms cost approximately Euro 18- 22 per night with breakfast.)
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1: Dublin to Killarney
Pass the River Liffey on the way to Cashel and then Blarney Castle in the rebel county of Cork. Your chance to kiss the famous stone for the gift of the gab!
Day 2: Killarney to Ennis
We explore the dramatic Dingle Peninsula and stunning west coast before crossing the mighty Shannon to County Clare and a night of traditional Irish music.
Day 3: Ennis to Galway
Gasp at the sheer drop of the Cliff of Moher, looming over the Atlantic; hear legends on the 'moon surface' of the Burren, then on to Galway.
Day 4: Inis Mor (Aran Islands)
We take a ferry crossing over the Atlantic to Inis Mor. Hire a bike or a horse and cart and spend the day exploring this ancient Gaelic speaking island.
Day 5: Galway to Derry
Through Connemara and legendary Irish scenery of mountains, streams and peat bogs to Westport. Over the border to Northern Ireland.
Day 6: Derry to Belfast
Today you'll follow in the footsteps of Giants on the eighth natural wonder of the world - The Giant's Causeway. We'll take you to the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge * weather permitting where you can sway Indiana Jones' style. Then it's party time in the North's vibrant capital Belfast. Overnight Belfast
Day 7: Belfast To Dublin
Explore the political murals of Belfast on an optional Black Cab tour. We then head south to Monasterboice monastic settlement and the site of the Battle of the Boyne.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 2.75% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||100.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|