Shamrocker Adventures- Celtic Rocker by Radical Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Amazing days around Ireland's spectacular south and west coasts that will bombard your senses and change your life forever. We'll show you places you never imagined existed!
- Departure time(s): Weekly
- Duration: 5 Days
- Starts & ends in: Dublin
- (We reserve all on tour accommodation so a dorm bed is guaranteed. We operate a pay as you go system, so you pay for each night on arrival at the hostel. Hostel dorms cost approximately Euro 18- 22 per night with breakfast.)
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1: Dublin to Killarney
Pass the River Liffey on the way to Cashel and then Blarney Castle in the rebel county of Cork. Your chance to kiss the famous stone for the gift of the gab!
Day 2: Killarney to Ennis
We explore the dramatic Dingle Peninsula and stunning west coast before crossing the mighty Shannon to County Clare and a night of traditional Irish music.
Day 3: Ennis to Galway
Gasp at the sheer drop of the Cliff of Moher, looming over the Atlantic; hear legends on the 'moon surface' of the Burren, then on to Galway.
Day 4: Inis Mór (April - Oct)
We take a ferry crossing over the Atlantic to Inis Mor. Hire a bike or a horse and cart, and spend the exploring this ancient Gaelic speaking island.
Day 4: Connemara (Nov - Mar)
Through Connemara and legendary peat bog scenery, including Croagh Patrick, Ireland's holy mountain. We visit the National Famine Memorial before heading to Galway.
Day 5: Galway to Dublin
Free morning to explore the 'City of the Tribes' before returning to Dublin
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 2.75% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||100.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|