Shamrocker Adventures- Giant's Rocker by Radical Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
An awesome trip that takes you through centuries of Irish history, plus some of the most stunning natural highlights the island has to offer.
- Departs from: Departs 08.15 Returns 17.30
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 5 Days
- Starts & ends in: Dublin
- (We reserve all on tour accommodation so a dorm bed is guaranteed. We operate a pay as you go system, so you pay for each night on arrival at the hostel. Hostel dorms cost approximately Euro 18- 22 per night with breakfast.)
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1: Dublin to Galway
Straight out of Dublin and across the country to visit the awesome Cliffs of Moher rising hundreds of feet over the Atlantic Ocean. Vertigo sufferers beware! After lunch we'll explore the weird and magical world of the Burren, Ireland's lunar landscape and home to fairies and leprechauns. Hear the Celtic legends surrounding the ancient burial tombs, or dolmens. Our stop for the night is Galway, Ireland's cultural capital and festival city.
Day 2: Inis Mór (Aran Islands)
We take a ferry crossing over the Atlantic to Inis Mor. Hire a bike or a horse and cart, and spend the day exploring this ancient Gaelic speaking island.
Day 3: Galway to Derry
Through Connemara and legendary Irish scenery of mountains, streams and peat bogs to Westport. Over the border to Northern Ireland.
Day 4: Derry to Belfast
Today you'll follow in the footsteps of Giants on the eighth natural wonder of the world - The Giant's Causeway. We'll take you to the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge * weather permitting where you can sway Indiana Jones' style. Then it's party time in the North's vibrant capital Belfast. Overnight Belfast
Day 5: Belfast To Dublin
Explore the political murals of Belfast on an optional black cab tour. We then head south to Monasterboice monastic settlement and the site of the Battle of the Boyne.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 2.75% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||100.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|