Shamrocker Adventures- Southern Rocker by Radical Travel
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Short on time but want a massive fix of Irishness? This trip should do the trick!
- Departure time(s): Weekly
- Duration: 3 Days
- Starts & ends in: Dublin
- (We reserve all on tour accommodation so a dorm bed is guaranteed. We operate a pay as you go system, so you pay for each night on arrival at the hostel. Hostel dorms cost approximately Euro 18- 22 per night with breakfast.)
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Day 1: Dublin to Killarney
Pass the River Liffey on the way to Cashel and then Blarney Castle in the rebel county of Cork. Your chance to kiss the famous stone for the gift of the gab!
Day 2: Killarney to Ennis
We explore the dramatic Dingle Peninsula and stunning west coast before crossing the mighty Shannon to County Clare and a night of traditional Irish music.
Day 3: Ennis to Dublin
The stunning Cliffs of Moher, then the eerie moon surface landscape of the Burren. We visit Galway, City of the Tribes, before returning to Dublin.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 2.75% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
|1 month||25.00%||3 weeks||25.00%|
|2 weeks||100.00%||1 week||100.00%|
|48 hours||100.00%||24 hours||100.00%|