Wild Wicklow Tour by Wild Wicklow Tour
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Explore the spectacular mountains of Wicklow including Glendalough.And Sally's Gap in this wonderful and exciting day tour......
- Departure time(s): Weekly
- Duration: 1 Day
- Starts & ends in: Dublin
What to bring:
- Bring rain gear!
- Bring spending money
Included in price:
Visit the Garden of Ireland in style
"Explore one of the most famous and enchanting places in Ireland, Glendalough. The spectacular hidden mountains and barren boglands at Sally's Gap will leave you breathless"
The Day includes
Short Dublin City Tour
Coastal Drive past Dun Laoghaire Harbour, James Joyce Tower, and Killiney Bay (home to Enya and U2)
Avoca Handweavers - Morning Coffee* and craft shopping
Glendalough - Guided walking tour of this 6th Century Monastic Settlement.
Pub lunch - Home cooking in a traditional Irish Pub*
Sally Gap Adventure - mountain lakes, wild heather and barren boglands (location for Braveheart & The Nephew)
* Not included in price of tour.
Leaves Dublin approx 9-9.30am, returning to Dublin for 5-5.30pm
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.