Cliffs of Moher Direct 1pm Afternoon tour by Healy Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A wonderful Afternoon tour at budget price with guide including The Burren, Poulnabrone Dolmen, Dunguaire Castle, Cliffs of Moher, Doolin, Fanore & MORE..
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Takes Place In: Galway
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
A gentle Afternoon Tour with Professional Guide including:
Located in Kinvarra, County Galway, this 16th Century castle hosts Medieval banquets during the summer months. It was built in the 16th. century but is said to be on the site of the 7th. century stronghold of Dunguaire, one of the Kings of Connaught.
Famous for the annual Gathering of the boats (Crinniu na mBad) festival. See the Galway hooker boats moored at Kinvara pier.
The Burren Paradise
A remarkable bare karstic limestone area with its combination of many unusual factors - famous for its geology, its flora, and fauna, its caves, its archaeology and its history.
Cliffs of Moher
These spectacular cliffs attain a height of almost 700 feet, giving superb views of the Clare coastline, Connemara Mountains and Aran Islands. These are the second highest cliffs in Europe and is the highlight of the tour.
Noted for its wealth of Irish Folk Music and is a small fishing industry with interesting archeological features. Lunch stop on the tour is here at Fitzpatrick bar for a Guiness and some Irish stew!!
Blackhead & Fanore Coast
View the Aran Islands, the Twelve Bens mts of Connemara and get a birds eye view of Galway City across the bay. Possible to view dolphins of the bay as well.
Once a fisherman's village now a holiday resort village.
Salthill Tourist Office 12.45pm
Galway Tourist Office (New Coach Station) 1.00pm
Galway 6.00pm approx.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.