Connemara & Cong 11:30am Tour by Healy Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
A gentle Half Day Tour into a wide expanse region of bogs mountains & valley landscape View Lough Corrib, Inagh & Maam Valleys Leenane, Kylemore Abbey & optional Connemara walk
- Departure times: Varied
- Takes Place In: Galway
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Waterproof Clothing
Included in price:
Tour highlights include:
Lough Corrib- The larget lake in the West of Ireland that is renowned for brown salmon fishing
Replica of Quiet Man Cottage- Similar to the cottage used in the film The Quiet Man starring John Wayne & Maureen O'Hara
Inagh Valley- an area of scenic & unsurpassed beauty that divides up the Twelve Pins mts with the magical Inagh lake in the heartland
Maam Valley- a photographers haven & paradise
Killary Fjord- Ireland's only fjord where the mussel fish are farmed. Also optional guided walk along the fjord.
Leenane-nestled in amongst the Mweelrea mts & Mammturk mts where the film 'The Feild' was filmed starring Richard Harris
Kylemore Abbey & Gardens- Free time to explore abbey, gardens and woodland
Bogland landscape- One can see the stacks of turf
Thatch cottages- dwellings people lived in Ireland in the past
Plus many more places of Interest!
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.