Killarney Jaunting Car Tour by Killarney Jaunting Cars Ltd - Tangney Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
1 Hour Killarney Jaunting Car Tour of Killarney National Parklands, Lakes of Killarney and Ross Castle
- Departs from:
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Takes Place In: Killarney
What to bring:
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Clothing
- Carrots or mints for the horses and a Guniness for the driver!!!!!!!!!!
Included in price:
Step back in time and enjoy Irish tradition at its best, come on board a Jaunting Car and take a unique tour and visit some of Killarney's many beauty spots. While on tour your eye is drawn to the majestic high spire of St Mary's Cathedral. This tour through history, legend & folklore rambles its way along Killarney National Park, Deer Parks and onto Ross Castle on the shores of Lough Léin. Your tour journey takes you through areas where no motor traffic is permitted, allowing you to experience an absolute paradise. A short stopover at this restored 15th Century castle, allows for a real glimpse of ancient Ireland at its finest. Ross Castle was home to the legendary Gaelic Chieftain O'Donoghue Ross and the last Irish fortress to fall to Cromwell in 1652.
Visitors are informed of the history, legends and folklore of the area while they are touring, and also adding a fun element to the tour with their Jarvey (driver of the Jaunting car) sharing local jokes and banters. You will be returned to the town centre or your hotel awed by the experience.
All of our jaunting cars are extra large for more leg room and comfort; they are also custom fitted with very low steps to allow easy accessibility. Each of our carriages has woolen blankets (Hanky Panky Blankets)!! to keep you cozy on the tour and waterproof covers and umbrellas for those wet days in Killarney!!! All of our drivers (Jarveys) are fully trained and are very experienced with intimate knowledge and Irish whit of Killarney and the National Park. Killarney Jaunting Cars Ltd - Tangney Tours Ireland will leave you with warm memories that will last a lifetime
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- - Customers must make cancellations in writing or by e-mail.
- - Cancellation fees for cancellations made before commencing the tour are as follows: Less than:
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.