Ring of Kerry Coach Tour by DEROS COACH TOURS
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
An essential part of any visit to Ireland, this tour circles the magnificent MacGillycuddy Reeks - runs through ts many passes and valleys along the shore of Dingle Bay and Kenmare
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Takes Place In: Killarney
Required for Extras:
- $20.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Included in price:
An essential part of any visit to Ireland, this tour circles the magnificent MacGillycuddy Reeks - runs through ts many passes and valleys along the shore of Dingle Bay and Kenmare Bay.
There is an unspoilt nature to Ireland's most beautiful region and the Ring of Kerry provides many unforgetable memories as it passes through the many picturesque villages such as Glenbeigh, Waterville and Sneem and returns via Ladies View, the famous Lakes of Killarney and through the Oakwoods of Killarney's magnificent National Park.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD20.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- A 3.00% administration fee is charged on all credit card transactions with the tour operators.