Ring of Kerry by O'Connor Autotours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Iveragh Peninsula which contains Ireland's most spectacular mountain road - the Ring of Kerry - is situated in the south west corner of Ireland. Over the centuries it has been the inspiration of poets and writers because of its magnificent coastal scenery and rugged countryside.
We cordially invite you to join with us on our motorcoach tour of this enchanting peninsula and share in its history, geography, culture, stories and folklore. This is an ideal opportunity for you to forget about the left hand side of the road for a day and relax in worry free comfort.
The Ring of Kerry is usually done in an anti-clockwise direction along the banks of the River Laune to Killorglin, via Glenbeigh, Kells, Caherciveen and the southern shores of Dingle Bay. The tour continues to Waterville and along the coast via Coomakista Pass and Derrynane and on to Sneem. From Sneem we travel up the mountain road to Molls Gap, then via Ladies'View and back to Killarney.
In addition to stopping at all points of interest en route we also stop for an hour at lunchtime. In the afternoon a stop will be made for tea/coffee/Guinness/refreshments.
You will find our guides knowledgeable, friendly and always willing to share a joke with you. It's and experience we hope you will treasure for many years to come
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.