Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea by Abraham Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Great tour to the best sites around the Dead Sea: Ein Gedi and Masada, as well as the lowest beach on Earth.
- Departure times: 07:00
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Starts in: Dead Sea
- Ends in: Jerusalem
Required for Extras:
- $22.00 USD
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Change of Clothes
- Packed Lunch
- Light Refreshments
- Entrance fee to Masada (inc. cable car one-way): 54 NIS ; Cable-car two-ways: additional 27 NIS ; Entrance to Ein Gedi nature reserve: 27 NIS
Included in price:
Encounter the ancient fortress of Masada, and marvel at one of the greatest Jewish symbols of hope, where 960 Jewish rebels held the fort against the Romans for 2 years before choosing the freedom of death over a lifetime of slavery.
Continue on to the real highlight of the tour, spend two hours in the stunning Ein Gedi nature reserve with its permanent springs, waterfalls and amazing desert plants and wildlife. After this soothing experience you will be ready to float effortlessly in the healing waters of the Dead Sea, or take a bath in the therapeutic mud at the lowest place on Earth. Lunch can be eaten at the restaurant at the beach, or you can order a packed lunch* along with your tour.
Once fully refreshed and treated, you will be ready to make your homeward journey to Jerusalem, stopping on the way to take in the wonderful panoramic views from the historical Mount of Olives.
A great way to see some of the most dramatic sites of natural beauty and historical importance in Israel!
The tour is self-guided: it includes full transportation and printed guiding materials, but no actual guide.
Estimated time of arrival back in Jerusalem is 4pm.
*A packed lunch is available for this tour, at an additional cost of 35 NIS. Lunch includes pastry, salad, a sandwich and a bottle of water. If you would like to order lunch, please mention this when booking.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD22.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Departure times may vary. Customers will be informed of any changes.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.