Masada Sunrise Tour by Abraham Tours
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Travel early from Jerusalem, hike the Masada fortress, and watch the sunrise over the Dead Sea; Hike in the beautiful Ein Gedi Nature Reserve; Float in the therapeutic Dead Sea
- Departs from: Sunday, Wednesday, Friday: 3:00 depart from Jerusalem 14:00 (approximately) return to Jerusalem
- Departure times: Varied
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Jerusalem
Required for Extras:
- $22.00 USD
What to bring:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Walking shoes for Masada and Ein Gedi
- Entrance fees for Ein Gedi (30 NIS)
- Optional cable-car down Masada (52 NIS)
Included in price:
3:00- Pick up at Abraham Hostel
3:15- Pick up at Jaffa Gate
4:30- Arrival at Masada, hike up to top
7:30- Ein Gedi nature reserve
10:30- Dead sea beach
14:00- Arrive back in Jerusalem
*Start times vary slightly seasonally with the sunrise - you will be advised of the exact start time of your tour prior to departure.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- An approximate amount of USD22.00 is required to cover tour extras.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.