Mount of Olives Tour by Sandemans New Europe GMBH
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The Mount of Olives has been an important burial place since Canaanite times. Kingdoms and empires have come and gone and left their marks on this legendary hill.
Today it is a hugely popular vantage point with simply breathtaking views of the holy sites of Jerusalem's Old City. Pilgrims are drawn to site's cultural importance, in particular its association with Jesus' last week on Earth and where the End of Days was described to the disciples. For Jews and Muslims alike, the Mount of Olives is where the gates of heaven will open up on Judgment Day. Our tour takes in these profound ideas as well as allowing the time to enjoy the views and hidden treasures scattered around the hill - and of course, those famous olive trees!
The tour finishes at Mary's Tomb, a short walk from the Lion's Gate of the Old Town or a bus stop leading to the Wailing Wall.
ON THIS 3-HOUR TO WE COVER
Amazing views of the Temple Mount, the Judean Desert, the Old City, and the city walls!
Garden of Gethsemane
Church of All Nations
Chapel of the Ascension
Church of Pater Noster
Meet your guide at the Jaffa Gate by the Tourist Information Center.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.