NEW Jerusalem Holy City Tour by Sandemans New Europe GMBH
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
What makes Jerusalem the spiritual center of the work for Jews, Muslims and Christians alike?
- Departure times: 11:00
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Takes Place In: Jerusalem
What to bring:
- Temple Mount is closed to the public on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Please dress modestly and respectfully for the visit to Temple Mount.
- Bringing in of any religious literature is forbidden.
Included in price:
What makes Jerusalem the spiritual center of the work for Jews, Muslims and Christians alike? Join our expert guides on this 3 ½ - hour walking tour to understand Jerusalem's 5,000 year old past and visit the sites caught in the story that has included centuries of peace and worship, as well as controversy, bloodshed and war.
Whereas other city tours and our FREE tour discuss the Temple Mount from afar; on this tour we take you through security to this holiest of sites. We hear of the beginnings of Israel, the site of Abraham's sacrifice and where King Solomon's famous first temple was raised. Visit the golden Dome of the Rock shrine, marking the site where the prophet Mohammed ascended to heaven and enter the Church of the Holy Sepulchre where, for over 1,500 years, a church has stood on the rocky hill of Calvary- the site of Jesus' crucifixion and burial.
This tour experience is not political, and we ask you to leave your prejudices behind as we explore the amazing history of the Holy City and its earthly sights, which have inspired three of the most practiced religions in the world today.
On this 4-hour walking tour we cover all the main sites and stories, including:
• All the sites on the Temple Mount!
• Dome of the Rock
• Al-Aqsa Mosque
• Five Pillars of Islam
• Dome of the Chain
• The Second Intifada
• Inside The Church of the Holy Sepulchre!
• Follow the stations of the Cross - the Via Dolorosa
• Hill of Golgotha
• Grave of Adam
• Discovery of the True Cross
• The hidden sections of the Western (Wailing) Wall
• Mount Zion and Zion Gate
• Room of the Last Supper
• King David's Tomb
…and so much more!
Where & When?
SUNDAY to THURSDAY at 11:00 AM*
€15 (74 NIS) Adults / €14 (66 NIS) Students
(to book the student discount, please search for "New Jerusalem Holy City Tour- Student Discount")
Meet us at Jaffa Gate by the Tourist info point.
Be sure to look for the guides wearing red T-shirts!
Temple Mount is closed to the public on Fridays and Saturdays.
Please dress modestly and respectfully for the visit to Temple Mount.
Bringing in of any religious literature is forbidden.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.