Chianti roads Tour by MY TOUR
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
The world-famous Chianti Classico, DOCG wine. Along the old road that connects Florence and Siena Chianti regions wine.among castles and unique world-renown landscapes.
- Departure times: 9:00
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Florence
What to bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
Greve in Chianti one thousand years of history, the village is nestled in the centre of a valley surrounded by hills In a little more than half an hour you will go from the centre of a large town to a little village in the countryside decked with woodland and vineyards, which give rise to one of the most famous products of the area: the world-famous Chianti Classico, DOCG wine.
Along the old road that connects Florence and Siena Chianti regions, among castles and unique world-renown landscapes, our escort will show you every aspect of Chianti. We shall stop at Castellina in Chianti for a tour of a famous wine cellar where you will see the procedures for producing and aging wine, and then, enjoy a typical light lunch.
We will then return to Florence at the Sita bus terminal.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
Pick up from your accommodation
Minivan fitted with all modern conveniences for a maximum of 8 persons
Expert multilingual escort (English, Italian)
Free time in Greve in Chianti
Free time in Castellina in Chianti
Visit to a famous wine estate with a tour of the cellars and sampling of wine, oil and balsamic vinegar.
Possibility to buy wine, oil, balsamic vinegar, cheeses and aromatic herbs at the estate visited at discounted prices (deliveries almost all over the world)
Light lunch in a typical Tuscan farm
Stops for photos at scenic points
Days: Every day
Departure: 9:00 am from your accommodation
The pick up time may vary depending on where your accommodation is located.
End of tour: approx 2.00pm in Florence - Sita bus terminal
Minimum number of participants: 1
Price: 50 Euros per person
Children under 2 years free of charge.
From 3 to 12 years 50% off.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions. In this event customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.