COOKING CLASS IN CHIANTI by Tuscany on a Budget
Book this tourTo get started, choose an available date below to see prices.
Why Book With Us?
- Secure your Seat! Confirmed Online Reservations.
- Read Reviews of our Tours & Activities by customers who have experienced them.
- SMS confirmation of your Tour Booking.
Spend a relaxing day in the heart of the Tuscan countryside learning everything this land has to offer. The cooking course will take place in a rural villa surrounded by olive tree
- Departure times: 10:00
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Starts & ends in: Florence
What to bring:
Included in price:
Spend a relaxing day in the heart of the Tuscan countryside learning everything this land has to offer. The cooking course will take place in a rural villa surrounded by olive trees and vines.
You will learn how to create authentic Tuscan starters together with a funny and knowledgeable chef, home made pasta combined together with two different sauces, and last but not least, a second course.
During the meal you will also taste 3 different types of wines produced in the region by a local winery that you will be able to buy at a very low cost before returning back to Florence.
At the end, our chef will give you a recipe book for you not to forget a truly and hands on experience in Tuscany.
Customers who rated this tour left the following reviews.
- In the event of cacellation the deposit paid is non refundable.
- Failure to make cancellations 24 hours before the commencement of the tour will result in FULL PAYMENT being taken from the credit card.
- Cancellations on behalf of the tour operator will result in a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of people for the tour to take place. Should this minimum not be met, customers will be instantly informed and the deposit paid will be refunded.